Travel Gear and Gadgets
What’s the best travel gear for a …
man, woman, solo traveler, traveler with pets, an international trip, and so on?
You’ve come to the right place to find out.
Depending on who you are and what your style of travel is will determine what the best possible gear is for you. We’ve chosen the best travel gear and gadgets for you based on actual customer reviews. So, whether you are looking for a backpack, day pack, money belt, or camping stove, we’ve got the information you need.
Best All-Around Day Pack
• Front pocket with mesh organizer and key clip
• Attaches to all AddOn(TM) compatible packs
• Tuck-away spacer mesh shoulder straps with integrated handle
• Multifunction interior sleeve for hydration or tablet
• Large panel loading main compartment
Jam packed full of pockets and clever places to store things, this compact day pack is versatile enough to use for a day hike, skiing, traveling, cycling, a gym bag, or even a diaper bag. It is highly adjustable to fit any frame and comes with a space for you to use your Camel water bag. You can also fit a 32 oz water bottle on each side.
Best Men’s Internal Frame Backpack
• Size 30″ x 17″ x 12″, Capacity 3400 Cubic Inches/55 Liters, Weight 4.5 lbs.
• Torso length adjustable from 15″ – 19. 5″
• Side and front compression straps to secure sleeping bag, pad or tent
• Sleeping bag compartment located on bottom of bag and accessed with a front zipper
• Front and top bungee stash storage for jackets, shoes, rope, or sleeping pad
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
This affordable internal frame men’s backpack is a good entry-level pack. It is very comfortable and the straps are highly-adjustable. There is a sleeping bag compartment and room for up to a 3 liter hydration bladder. This also makes a good pack for teenage boys.
Best Women’s Internal Frame Backpack
• Man-Made Materials
• Top load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
• Single contoured aluminum frame bar can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back
• Molded foam back panel with Airflow channels to keep your back cool and dry
• Has a female specific fit
This affordable internal frame women’s backpack will even imprss seasoned backpackers. It is comfortable and easily adjustable. There are a number of compartments, each with their own access ports. It comes with a built-in detachable rain cover. This pack also works well for teenage girls.
Best Hard Sided Luggage
This lightweight and durable suitcase is built for the serious traveler. It’s impact absorbing design means that if it is crushed that it will pop right back into shape. It also features a brushed design which hides scratches. The wheel design makes it easy to handle when rolling, and its 28″ x 19″ x 13″ design conforms to airline baggage limitations.